Shark is by far the most popular brand name for the best vacuums in the United States. Their company, SharkNinja, is well-known for designing and manufacturing both corded and cordless vacuums that are highly functional and innovative. These are Shark’s Navigator Professional, Rotator and Rocket series that are currently the best picks of vacuums on the market. Read more:
Shark Navigator Lift Away Vacuum Series
One of the best Shark vacuums is the Navigator lift away professional NV356E is currently the most successful seller over the last year in the United States and one of the best vacuum cleaners in the Navigator lift away technology series. One of the pros is a large dust container is perfect for areas where you tend to get large debris, dust and dirt. The best Shark vacuum features an impressive array of tools and accessories such as a pet power brush, hard floor attachment, crevice tool, dusting brush and two micro fiber pads.
The Navigator NV22L could be the best Shark vacuum for pets when used on hard floors or carpet. With an eight-foot long hose and extension, you could reach most places while cleaning. Animal owners will like the suction and cleaning power as well as the premium animal fur power brush that is included. When it comes to Shark vacuum reviews, this vacuum has a very affordable price and is easy to use.
Here are our top product reviews:
- Navigator Deluxe NV42 has powerful suction capabilities, is lightweight and comes with a 12-foot hose. The large dust cup is a huge advantage for cleaning large debris areas. Additional attachments include an upholstery tool, dusting brush and a crevice tool.
- Navigator NV370 features a lift-away canister which makes it easy to reach areas such as curtain rails and ceilings without hassle. It’s swivel steering allows for excellent handling and control. One of the popular features of the NV370 is the HEPA anti-allergen seal and filter.
- Navigator Deluxe NV360 is a lightweight lift-away design with a swivel steering. The kit includes a dusting brush, two tools for reaching in back or beneath furniture and a animal fur power brush. Dust and dirt cannot escape from an airtight canister. This Navigator has a strong suction and it’s also easy to maneuver.
Shark Rotator Powered Professional Series
- Rotator TruePet NV752 features a cleaning head specifically made for picking up animal hair. The swivel steering makes it easy to reach into awkward places such as corners and under furniture. The LED light allows you to spot dirt while you clean. The HEPA filter and anti-allergen seal force all the hair and dust stay in it’s canister of the cleaner. Shark Rotator professional TruePet NV752 is an award-winning product, a top pick, and a best seller.
- DuoClean Lift-Away NV803 is a powerful rotator professional vacuum that is easy to maneuver and operate. DuoClean features a dual brush system, anti-allergen seal and HEPA filter. The roller brushes are easily kept free from entangled hair and dirt.
- Rotator Lift-Away NV501 has great suction which means it has the ability to handle cleaning most surfaces. The built-in LED light is great for cleaning darker areas and under furniture. Its HEPA compliant filter and unique seal technology are features most consumers may be looking for in a corded vacuum.
- Rotator Lift-Away NV601 is an easy to store, small vacuum that is incredibly powerful. A pet and crevice tool is included in the extra attachments. This model performs well and has all the features you would expect from a top branded device, including a floor nozzle and headlight.
- Rotator Lift-Away canister NR96 enables you to reach hard to get to areas, such as under beds, vents, stairs, ceilings and around furniture. The vacuum has superior suction power, is lightweight and offers a 23-foot power cord. The fingertip controls are well-situated and make it easy to switch about to different surfaces. The NR96 provides excellent deep carpet cleaning.
Shark Rocket Light Upright Vacuums
The Rocket DuoClean HV382 is a multipurpose vacuum with a range of uses such as cleaning your carpets, hardwood flooring, your car, stairs, curtains and bed. The handy built-in LED light on the front of the machine enables so you to see in dark corners and under furniture. The HV382 has a powerful suction so you can clean almost any surface, most dirt, animal hair, spilt sugar or cereal and dust effortlessly.
The vacuum is ultra-lightweight, and you will find it easy to maneuver. Shark’s HV382 comes complete with an upholstery tool, 30-foot cord, duster crevice tool, a tool for fur removal, and a wall mount hook.
- Helix Blue Rocket HV301HX is perfect for cleaning upholstery, rugs, carpet and hardwood. It’s washable micro fiber pad makes it easy to clean floors. The HV301HX is a lightweight vacuum with swivel steering.
- Rocket AH401 is a heavy-duty vacuum machine with two brush rolls, two speed settings, 25-foot cord, easy steering and an LED light. This powerful vacuum is perfect for office carpets and many other types of flooring such as hardwood.
- Rocket Deluxe HV321 offers advanced duoclean technology with high speed suction. It provides an amazing multi-surface cleaning ability as a vacuum and as a detachable handheld vacuum. Filters are easy to clean and fully washable. The lightweight build with swivel steering uses a 30-foot electrical cord. For increased visibility, The HV321 with it’s hand vac offers built-in LED lights.
- Rocket Deluxe UV450 makes cleaning easy. The vacuum has an attachment to cleaning hard floors and a micro fiber pad to help you get rid of dust. Working in darker areas is now better with the UV450’s LED light. The vacuum is bagless and the dust canister can be easily detached and cleaned.
Similarities and differences between the various ranges
Most of the best Shark vacuum models are lightweight, quiet and have swivel-nozzles. Another great similarity between the Navigator, Rotator and Rocket is the HEPA filter system to keep dust and allergens contained within the filtration system without any issues. The detachable tight-seal canisters come all bagless and the filters are washable after they have become dirty. It’s filters don’t have to be replaced or updated.
The manufacturer is well-known for its upright powered lift away speed vacuums with powerful suction and is the most popular seller of cleaners in the United States. The fingertip controls come well-situated and offer easy transitioning to different surfaces.
The LED lights are a great help when cleaning darker areas. One of the main differences between the Navigator, Rotator and Rocket is the accessories that are included with these vacuums. Some retailers don’t sell the vacuum accessories separately.
What to consider before purchasing the best Shark vacuum cleaner
One of the important questions you need to ask yourself is if you need to control allergens. Indoor pollutants are often higher than the typical concentration outside. Air quality is improved with HEPA filters.
An upright stick vacuum is a good choice if you have mostly carpeted areas in your home. A floor nozzle with a motorized brush roll is preferred for some carpets. For tile and hardwood flooring, you may want to consider a canister vacuum. You should also consider the levels of your home. If you must take a vacuum up and down stairs, a light-weight model will be advisable.
Most vacuums include a combination crevice and brush tool. If you have a lot of stairs or pets, it’s powerful suction and mini-motorized tool will make cleaning easy. Consider a model that includes a variety of accessories if you like vacuuming curtains, baseboards and furniture. There are accessories that may be purchased separately.
There is a certain amount of sound expected to be generated while using a vacuum. Heavy-duty machines might be much louder. Sound might be an issue in some offices or homes. Shark vacuum cleaners are known for quieter operation.
Shark’s bagless vacuums are very reliable and require little maintenance. You are only required to empty the dust cups and wash the filters. The brush rolls do collect threads, animal fur and other dirt that should be cleaned regularly to maintain it’s good operating capabilities. Some people like sprinkling powder fresheners. Since these powders may clog, you will have to clean the dust cup more often.
A vacuum cleaners performance is not determined by the watts, amps or it’s horsepower but the suction that it produces. A light weight vacuum with powerful suction is perfect for most living areas.
It remains a good idea to review your home’s unique cleaning requirements before you purchase a new vacuum. An upright vacuum is an excellent choice if you have mostly carpeted areas in your home. For tile and hardwood flooring, you may want to consider a canister vacuum. The award-winning model is the Rotator TruePet NV752, one of the best-sellers and it’s also a top pick best shark vacuum for pet hair.
The Navigator NV356E is currently the most popular shark vacuum for 2018 and one of the best vacuum cleaners in the Navigator series. Read about the NV356E full review here. This model lift-away professional upright vacuum provides anti-allergen complete seal technology, hard floor attachment and detachable canister.
It is highly advisable to stay clear of shady brands that are offered at great discounts. The best Shark vacuum offers reliability and is one of the most popular and respected brand names for vacuums in the United States. The company is well-known for designing and making household appliances that are highly functional. A warranty shows that a company trusts its own product. Shark has had the top selling vacuum brand for many years and you’ll receive a warranty every time you buy one. Shark vacuum cleaners receive the all great vacuums stamp of approval. Buy their products with our easy to use web site links.
You might also like this: Shark Vacuum Parts: Find All The Parts You Need