Many of us would willingly go the extra mile just to make sure that we have a clean house. After all, not only does it look pleasing to the eye but we also feel a sense of calm and peace when everything in the house is in order. However, cleaning your house every single day can also be too tedious and time-consuming. This is when household cleaning appliances like a Dibea Vacuum come in to play.
One of the most treasured household cleaning appliances is the vacuum. This electric sweeper utilizes the power of an air pump to suck up dirt and dust off of various surfaces including floors, draperies, and upholstery. What’s more, it has been doing so for many years. For this reason, there are hundreds of vacuum cleaner models available on the market today, making it very challenging to find the best one.
We understand that you want the best for your home. So, allow us to help you choose a vacuum cleaner. To do this, we’ll present you with one that might just be the perfect model you are looking for. This vacuum cleaner is designed and manufactured by Dibea.
Dibea Vacuum Background
For the past decade, Suzhou Dibea Electrical Technology Co., Ltd has been one of the leading brands in the household cleaning appliance industry. They pride themselves on designing and manufacturing innovative products, which include anything from mattress mite collectors to vacuum cleaners.
Dibea 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Having to sweep the floor for several times a day using a brush or broom is a tiring and time-consuming job. As an alternative, many choose to invest in a quality vacuum cleaner that will give them a hassle-free experience. Find out how this Dibea vacuum cleaner can make that happen:
- High-Powered Engine with Great Suction: This Dibea vacuum cleaner operates on a 600W power, providing you with a suction capability of about 15Kpa.
- Long Cord: With your convenience in mind, this vacuum cleaner is equipped with a quality cord that is 19.7 feet long.
- Multi-Surface Vacuuming Capability: This vacuum can be used on a multitude of surfaces including hardwood floor, vinyl, ceramic floor, tile, and thick carpets.
- Versatile Hand Vacuum: Hitting two birds with one stone is a statement that best fits this vacuum cleaner. This is because you can actually detach the tube from the vacuuming head, converting your stand-alone vacuum cleaner to a handheld one.
- Suction Adjustment Button: Yet another remarkable feature that this vacuum cleaner has is that you can adjust its suction power accordingly, so you can have a more efficient time in cleaning different surfaces.
- Large Capacity Dirt Cup: This vacuum cleaner boasts a 1.0-liter dirt cup.
- Net Weight and Overall Dimensions: The Dibea 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner weighs no more than 4.6 pounds. It has overall measurements of 39.5 x 18.5 x 6.7 inches.
- Cyclone Filtration: In order to ensure that no small particles would be blown back into the air, this vacuum is equipped with the combined power of a pre-filter and a HEPA filter.
- Other Features: Aside from the ones already mentioned above, it also comes with a non-slip handle, built-in LED light, and cord wrap on the side for your total cleaning convenience.
- This Dibea vacuum is made from lightweight yet durable plastic material
- Removable dirt cup for easy cleaning
- Can stand alone
- Hassle-free storage and does not take up too much space
- Can be used to clean tight spaces
- Can suck anything from dust to pet hair and cat litter
- Long cord allows for mobility when cleaning
- Dirt cup seals very well
- Comes with a quality HEPA filter
- This Dibea vacuum is a little hard to maneuver with the swivel head
- Struggles with removing pet hair off of carpets
- Prone to overheating after extended use (as with most vacuum cleaners)
- The motor is kind of noisy
- Only comes in one color
Summary of the Features
This Dibea vacuum provides you with an excellent suction power that can remove anything from dust particles to cat litter. It has a long cord and a swivel head function to allow for easy cleaning under furniture and cabinets. Its adjustable suction power means that you can use it to clean different surfaces.
On the other hand, for small and hard-to-reach areas, you can just detach the tube from the vacuum head. This gives you a handheld vacuum cleaner. The removable dirt cup is also very easy to empty out, which adds to the vacuum’s convenient use further.
Comparison with Similar Products
With virtually the same features as the vacuum cleaner we have presented above are the Eureka 2-in-1 Stick & Hand Cordless Vacuum Cleaner and the Joy Mangano Super Chic Vacuum. They both are suitable for use to clean different surfaces.
The Joy Mangano Super Chic Vacuum comes in three beautiful colors: teal, purple, and fuchsia. It runs on a 1000-Watt motor and has an automatic shut-off feature that prevents it from overheating. Unfortunately, this is just around five minutes. It also emits a loud noise, and the cord is too stiff that it makes it hard to maneuver the vacuum cleaner.
On the other hand, the Eureka 2-in-1 Stick & Hand Cordless Vacuum Cleaner could also be a good choice, especially if you live in a small-sized apartment. This one is cordless, so you will need to recharge it several times to be able to clean an entire house. It is also equipped with an on and off brush control head that makes it easy to clean wooden floors, tiles, rugs, carpets, and vehicle interiors.
Taking everything into consideration, we’d still go for the Dibea 2-in-1 Stick Cleaner. Although it has a shorter cord than the one from Joy Mangano, this vacuum cleaner can definitely get the job done.
The fact that this Dibea vacuum doesn’t have an auto shut-down feature also makes it more usable than the Joy Mangano. As recommended, though, it needs to rest for a few minutes after every 15 minutes of continued use.
When it comes to the best vacuum cleaners, it seems that it is also not wise to choose one that runs on a 1000-Watt motor as it quickly heats up, rendering the entire machine useless.