Its not every day when a true life hack graces us with some useful knowledge.
Usually you’re stuck with something that looks like its straight out of a Redneck Chic magazine but there is still those golden moments. Luckily for you, this is one of them!
Everyone hates scrubbing their toilets; its a disgusting chore that can take much more of your time than you ever wanted and its even worse after taco night. Sure theres a plethora of household name brand chemicals that will aid in your venture, but with these little DIY toilet bombs youll never have to worry about scrubbing again! Heres what youll need:
Baking Soda Cup
Citric Acid Cup
Corn Starch Cup
Essential Oils (Your choice of scent, but citrus has the best cleaning qualities) 25 Drops
A Spray Bottle Filled with Water
A Mold for Shaping
Gallon Sized Zip-Top Bag
Now, heres how you actually make them:
1. In the large zip-top bag, combine all of the ingredients aside from the oils and the water and shake it up until its nice and mixed.
2. Open the bag up and use the spray bottle 2-3 times before closing again, then knead the mixture from outside the bag.
3. Repeat Step 2 five to seven times, releasing any excess gasses inflating the bag too much.
4. Dont use too much water! You want the mixture to be more doughy than liquid, at this point you want it to seem more like pie dough.
5. Now add in the oil drops you chose and get back to kneading!
6. Youre almost finished! You should be able to pack in the mixture into the mold you chose, then let it dry for a couple days.
7. After its done drying in the mold, pull them out and let them dry for another two days.
8. With the drying complete you can stuff them into Ziploc bags until youre ready to use them!
To use them all you need to do is drop one down into the water and allow it to fizzle up (let it work its magic), then just wipe down the sides no scrubbing involved!
Looking for the Best Customer Rated Vacuums? Visit our home page for a complete breadown!!