A Vacmaster shop vac takes a regular vacuum’s output and amps it up exponentially. It will tackle the dust and messes in your home or garage without a problem.
There are different types of vacuum cleaners suited for specific needs. Shop vacs come in a plethora of sizes, most of which are measured in gallons. The bigger the vacuum cleaner, the more dry and wet messes it can remove.
Keep reading to see which shop vac will work best for your cleaning needs.
1. Vacmaster 5 Peak HP 4-Gallon Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Vacmaster, like other manufacturers, makes several wet-dry vacs in a variety of sizes and features.
This model has excellent airflow, which is why it can accommodate a detachable blower with speeds up to 240 mph. When removing wet debris from the tank’s plastic canister, the extra-large drain port and long cord help prevent clogs.
Vacmaster shop vac reviews mention that the muffler and materials in this vacuum make it work softly, which is rare for this type of vacuum. Others say that, considering the five horsepower engine with a long cord, it would be good if it had a little more suction.
This Vacmaster regular vacuum, on the other hand, is well-liked by professionals and DIYers alike for heavy-duty shop or construction site needs.
Related article: Best Shop Vac For Your Heavy Duty Needs
- The weight of this Shop Vac is around 20.3 pounds.
- It features a secure fit hose of 7 ft. × 1-¼ in.
- The cord length is 15 feet.
- Capacity goes up to 4 gallons.
- Easy-to-remove filter and powerful suction.
- Powered at 5 Peak horsepower (Peak HP).
- Convenient size with superior cleaning performance.
- High power constant airflow of 150 CFM (cubic feet per minute).
Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum Is Multi-Functional with Most any Uses
This Vacmaster wet and dry vacuum comes with a 4-gallon polypropylene tank. It is lightweight and compact.
It can effectively clean drywall dust, concrete dust, hard floors, carpeted stairs, ceiling fan blades, dust on workbenches, construction projects, wall carpet, and other surfaces.
The vacuum has a big, quiet dual-turbo motor with great horsepower. This makes it an ultra-effective crevice tool with powerful vacuum output and ultra-quiet operation.
Fine particles such as dust, pollen, and mold are gathered by a multi-stage filtration device that includes a HEPA exhaust dry disc filter. It is a portable vacuum with a compact style and a cleaning distance of over 22 feet.
Commissions on Purchase and Warranty
You will receive priority shipping from Vacmaster’s warehouse in the United States, and your delivery will only take a few days.
If you have any issues while using the service, please contact the company via email, and their experienced support team will reply within 24 hours to assist you. Replacement of dry disc filter can be found by searching for B08CN56W1J.
- 4-gallon plastic tank is both lightweight and durable.
- A broad handle on this Vacmaster shop vacuum makes it easy to switch from one section of the workshop to another.
- For added portability, the base is fitted with four caster wheels.
- To keep air from escaping out, the lid is reinforced with heavy-duty tank clips.
- Extensive tool reviews provided on Amazon show many happy customers.
- 7 amp motor could benefit from some improvements.
- Hose is quite long, but some customers wish it were wider.
The Bottom Line
A wet/dry shop vacuum with a four-gallon capacity is almost a portable vacuum. Given its size, this type of tank is useful for cleaning up small to medium spills without having to empty it.
If you don’t have a lot of storage space, the Vacmaster Wet/Dry Shop Vac is a great option. Overall, the Vacmaster shop vac is a budget-friendly and compact vacuum.
This shop vac is more robust than comparable alternatives when it comes to size and price.
Read more: Simple Tips For Easy Vacuum Maintenance
2. Vacmaster 12-Gallon 5 HP Beast Series Wet/Dry Vacuum
One of the most affordable options is the Vacmaster VBV1210 Wet/Dry Shop Cleaner. If you want a heavy-duty vacuum model that you can use around the house or for your occasional woodworking projects, this is a good place to start.
The drum can hold up to 12 gallons of liquid, which is more than enough to get rid of sawdust, dirt, and debris from your garage or workshop.
The kit also includes a noise diffuser, several extension wands, and a fabric. It also features a foam sleeve, a 2-in-1 utility nozzle, and a floor brush.
- Easily convertible from a Wet/Dry Vacuum to a 210 MPH Handheld Blower.
- Features a 19-foot cleaning reach with the hose and power cord.
- Weighs 24.4 pounds.
- Offers a longer 7 foot hose for harder to reach areas.
- Shop vac includes handy integrated accessory storage.
- Extra-large drain port makes it easy to empty.
- Includes extension wands and a utility nozzle.
- Includes a standard cartridge automatic filter cleaning and foam wet filter.
- Extra long warranty of 2 years.
Efficient Suction and a Pure Copper Engine
The suction power of this larger vacuum can soar up to 5 horsepower, which is at par (if not higher) with comparable products on the market.
It’s made with a pure copper wire motor, and the buoy technology on the inside ensures that the suction operation is secure.
Great for Many Spaces
Its 12-gallon size makes it perfect for both home and business use without making it difficult to store or transport.
It also does a decent job of removing dust from carpets, boards, vehicles, garages, and heavy items. The Vacmaster shop vac filters also have tremendous efficiency that facilitates usage.
Simple-to-Use, 3-in-1 Multifunction
This shop vacuum may be used as a dry or wet vacuum. It can also be put to use as a blower to clean leaves, dust, and chippings. You just need to attach the wand and the brush, and then press the start button to begin your work.
- The 12-gallon plastic tank possesses excellent capacity, durability, and a washable filter.
- This shop vac comes on wheels, thanks to its four casters.
- The 7-foot hose with a locking mechanism and a 2 1/2-inch diameter works well.
- It is adaptable for different uses, needs, and locations.
- Customers complain that the noise it makes is unbearably loud.
- The vacuum capacity might occasionally fall short of 12 gallons because of water logging.
Final Thoughts on the Vacmaster Shop Vac
The Vacmaster twelve-gallon unit is a major winner and the perfect option in terms of efficiency as well as price. This is particularly true if you need a large-capacity shop vac.
Both Vacmaster shop vac options are great for storing in the garage and cleaning vehicles. Since they’re lightweight and easy, you can avoid the hassle of bringing a heavy vac to the car for a dreaded cleaning session.
Let our team here at All Great Vacuums know how you like your shop vac in the comments!
|Top||Vacmaster Shop Vac 5 Peak HP 4 Gallon Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Hepa Filter 2-Stage Motor Auto Cord Rewind for Powerful Suction and Quiet Operation||Prime||Buy Now On Amazon|
|Top||Vacmaster VBV1210, 12-Gallon 5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum with Detachable Blower, Blue||Prime||Buy Now On Amazon|